How do I find my stats on Facebook?
The Insights feature is built into the administrator interface.
- Log in to Facebook and click the Facebook page title you want to get statistics for in the left sidebar. …
- Click the « View Insights » link in the right sidebar of your Facebook page to view the user and interaction statistics overview for the past month.
What are Facebook statistics?
Facebook Device Stats 98.3% of Facebook users access the app by any type of mobile device. 81% of Facebook users only access the app by phone. 1.7% of Facebook users only access Facebook by a desktop computer. … 5.1% of Facebook users access Facebook on other devices. 94% of ad revenue on Facebook is from mobile.
Who uses Facebook stats?
As of October 2021, it was found that 9.3 percent of total active Facebook users worldwide were women between the ages of 18 and 24 years, while male users between the ages of 25 and 34 years constituted the biggest demographic group on the social media platform.
What is a good engagement rate on Facebook 2021?
Above 1% engagement rate is good; 0.5%-0.99% is average; and below 0.5% engagement likely means that you need to realign your messages to that of your audience’s expectations and in the process attract more compelling and engaging messages from your community members.
How do I find my Facebook group stats?
Click Group Insights in the left sidebar menu of your group. First, you get a quick glance at your group’s rate of growth, post engagement, and member demographics. Beneath those numbers, view insights into your group’s growth details.
How do I see my total reach on Facebook?
To view page level Reach, just click on the Statistics tab. By default, you will be taken to the page-level data. Scroll down, and you’ll see a graph for Reach. To view the post level Reach, click Posts from that Statistics tab and then select Reach from the second drop-down.
Does anyone still use Facebook 2021?
With roughly 2.89 billion monthly active users as of the second quarter of 2021, Facebook is the biggest social network worldwide.
What age range uses Facebook?
The largest Facebook audience in 2021 is men aged between 25 and 34, accounting for 19% of total potential reach. Men using Facebook between the ages of 18-24 make up 15%, while female users between the ages of 24-35 are responsible for 13%.
What is a good audience size for Facebook Ads 2021?
Facebook typically recommends a source audience of between 1,000 and 50,000 people. In other words, your source audience should be made up of your best customers in order for you to produce better results.
How old is the average Facebook user?
In the U.S., the average Facebook user in the U.S. was 40.5 years old, while it’s 29 years old in Lebanon. Fewer than 10 percent of U.S. users are 17 years or younger, and even fewer are 65 or older, but 65 percent are 35 or older.
What country has the most Facebook users?
- Germany is one of the most Facebook users all over the world. This European Country that include about the 81.89 million population has an increasing ratio of Facebook users.
How many followers does Facebook have?
- Facebook has 2.80 billion monthly active users (Facebook, 2021). If that number doesn’t blow you away, it also has 1.84 billion users that are visiting the social networking site on a daily basis. This means that users were visiting at least one of Facebook’s core products – which includes Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Messenger.
What age group are most Facebook users?
- Age Groups for Facebook Users. The largest age group of Facebook users are females between the ages of 18 and 24, accounting for almost 20 million users alone. The second largest group is females between the ages of 25 and 34 which account for upwards of almost an additional 20 million users.