What does waiting game mean?
Definition of waiting game : a strategy in which one or more participants withhold action temporarily in the hope of having a favorable opportunity for more effective action later.
How do you win the waiting game?
It won’t make the wait any quicker, but you’ll likely feel better having an idea of what’s going on.
- Beating the waiting game.
- Remember why you’re waiting.
- Make your wait time count.
- Take a deep breath…or several.
- Let yourself goof off.
- Give yourself a break.
- About Jennifer Tafe.
Why do people play the waiting game?
Why do some people play the waiting game (waiting a certain amount of time before responding to someone) over text? – Quora. Psychology. The idea is that if they seem too easy to contact at a moment’s notice that they must not have other romantic suitors and/or don’t do much with their free time.
What show was the song waiting game?
It would later be featured in the television shows Reckless (season 1, episode 7), Grey’s Anatomy (season 11, episode 3), Mistresses (season 3, episode 1), Power (season 1, episode 7), and The Originals (season 1, episode 4), as well as on the deluxe edition of the soundtrack to the 2014 film Divergent.
Is Waiting Game Indica or Sativa?
Looks: Lime-green, large and fluffy, Waiting Game’s ham-hock buds are garishly sativa.
Who invented the waiting game?
The Waiting Game (game show)
|The Waiting Game|
|Created by||Amanda Wilson|
|Presented by||Ruby Wax|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
10 autres lignes
How do you survive the waiting game?
Our life hangs in limbo in many ways whilst we wait. Waiting is also hard because people crave certainty. The need to know is adaptive and built into our drive to survive….
- Meditate. …
- Do things that induce your flow experience. …
- Create awe-inducing experiences. …
- Limit how often you check your phone or email for an answer.
What is Bubba diagonal?
Bubba Diagonal is an indica marijuana strain made by crossing Triangle Kush with Bubba. This strain produces potent effects that lend to a relaxing body high. Bubba Diagonal features flavors that are earthy and subtly sweet while the aroma smells gassy and piney.
Who invented standing in line?
The first written description of people standing in line is found in an 1837 book, The French Revolution: A History by Thomas Carlyle. Carlyle described what he thought was a strange sight: people standing in an orderly line to buy bread from bakers around Paris.
What strain is coffee ice cream?
Coffee Ice Cream is an indica-dominant cross of Sunset Sherbert and High Octane. This strain has frosty and flavorful buds with an aroma as loud as fresh brewed coffee! Unlike most coffee routines, this brew is best suited for night-time sessions or any time pain relief is needed.
What does it mean to play The Waiting Game?
- COMMON If you talk about a waiting gameor the waiting game, you mean a situation in which someone delays making decisions or taking action because they are waiting to see how the situation develops. For now, it’s a waiting game to see what they do next.
Is the international community playing a waiting game?
- So the international community must try to find a method of mediation and intervention and cannot be a passive witness or play a waiting game. This is not a waiting game: it is important for all of us and for the children in our society. Example from the Hansard archive.
Is Hughes ready to play The Waiting Game?
- But Welshman Hughes is prepared to play a waiting game. BILLY Jones looked ahead to tonight’s game at Everton admitting he was always likely to play the waiting game following his summer move to Albion. For now, the man they call the « Lost Leader » is playing a patient waiting game on the backbenches.
Why does Mr Jackson prefer the waiting game?
- COMMON If you talk about a waiting game or the waiting game, you mean a situation in which someone delays making decisions or taking action because they are waiting to see how the situation develops. For now, it’s a waiting game to see what they do next. We can see why Mr Jackson prefers the waiting game, keeping as many options open as possible.