What is a good score on fortnite tracker?
The range is 0 to 5000, with 5000 being the best players.
How do I check my stats in fortnite?
How to View Your Fortnite Stats?
- Log in to the game.
- From the main menu, go to the »Career » tab located at the top of your screen.
- Navigate to the »Profile » tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- You will see your wins, kills, top 10 finishes, top 25 finishes, and total matches played.
What is the fortnite leaderboard score?
The leaderboard uses the player’s highest reported score. The player with the highest score holds the number one position. The leaderboard adds up every score each player reports. The player with the highest total score holds the number one position.
How do you keep score in fortnite creative?
1:049:00How To Make Placement Points System In Fortnite Creative! (Tutorial)YouTubeDébut de l’extrait suggéréFin de l’extrait suggéréSet the length width and height to 0.5. And then set it to start sequence when receiving fromMoreSet the length width and height to 0.5. And then set it to start sequence when receiving from channel 100. Then we need to set the stop sequence when receiving from channel to channel 91.
Can you lose PR in Fortnite?
Temporary bans last up to 30 days, and players will be able to reboard the Battle Bus after the specified time. Permanent bans in Fortnite are indefinite and are given when a player is caught cheating, for example. While a player is banned, they can still play other games on the Epic Games Store.
What is the average score in Fortnite?
Players will find that the average Fortnite KD is 1.00, as this is one kill for every death they have. This 1.00 figure means that players with a ratio lower than this are considered to be below-average, and players with a higher number than 1.00 are considered to be above-average.
Is 20 kills in Fortnite good?
Anything above 12 kills is quite high. A combined kill-count of 20 is considered high in duos. A combined kill-count of anything higher than 23 is great in squads. I hoped this helped!
Is 2 KD good Fortnite?
A 1.5 to 2.0 are excellent ratios to have. At the same time, numbers way above the average Fortnite KD, such as 3.00 to 5.00, are extremely rare and often held by professional players or content creators and are not very realistic for players who play on a much more casual level.
What does top 25 percent mean in fortnite?
Players who place in the top 25 percent earn an exclusive pickaxe, while players in the top 50% percent earn an exclusive weapon wrap. … Epic hasn’t yet said if players in other regions will have the opportunity to earn or buy this skin in the future.
How many wins does the best fortnite player have?
Top 10 Fortnite Players In The World
6 autres lignes
Is Fortnite the number one game?
- According to the latest report on SuperData Research’s website, Fortnite is officially the number one game on consoles in terms of March earnings and is officially the biggest free-to-play title in history. The game managed to raise its revenue by 73% compared to February, gathering $223 million across all platforms.
Is Fortnite an AAA game?
- Sadly, to many Fortnite is a triple-A game. Not because of the graphics or anything, but because they love it. The term AAA is not used to signify what it means anymore. AAA means a game that had a large team and a massive budget i.e Watchdogs, GTA, REAL AAA games.
Is Fortnite a horror game?
- Epic Games is going to introduce a new horror game, titled Fortnite, in 2013. Unlike any other horror game, this game will differ not only in the storyline but also in gameplay and graphics. Although the game features horror figures and action, it will have a significant amount of entertainment and funny stuff.
What is Fortnite tracker?
- Fortnite Stats is a player statistics tracker for the popular battle royale game. You can search any player by Epic username and see their kill count, win/death ratio, total matches played and other interesting stats on Fortnite. Data is sourced directly from Epic Games’ API, so it’s always up to date.